Saturday 3 January 2015

Home Bird


Happy New Year and happy new crafting!  With the start of 2015 I decided it's time to try something new.  Inspired by Kate Crane I had a go at a whimsical journal page.  Having had a lot of fun I think it's something I might try again!



 Thank you for taking a peek.  Hope you have a great 2015 xxx

Materials used:
Paper Artsy Fresco Finish paints
DecoArt Dazzling Metallics gold paint
Hero Arts Birds and Branches clear stamp
The Crafters Workshop flying geese stencil
Assorted background stamps and stencils
White gel pen
Faber-Castell gelatos







4 comments:

  1. Wow Claire, this is awesome work! I love your background, and the addition of the trees and the bird is just perfect - you gave it your own twist! So happy to see Journal Soup art like this :-)) Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to Part 2.

      Delete
  2. Saw your link over at journal soup, love your page especially that Bird :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Your lovely comment is very much appreciated xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx