Sunday 11 September 2016

Brusho Flowers

One of my favourite techniques, because it always works out well, is to emboss in white, spray with water, sprinkle with Brusho and watch the magic happen. You can manipulate the Brusho by spritzing with more water, moving it around with a paintbrush or lifting it off with a paper towel. Once the first layer is down you can drop in more to deepen some areas. To finish off use a fine black pen to outline and alcohol markers to colour small areas. Finally a few spatters of paint to tie it all together.




Materials used:
PaperArtsy: JOFY 33
Brusho
Dina Wakley acrylic paint: night
White embossing powder
ProMarkers
gel pen



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, such a gorgeous effect.
    I have to try this technique with the Infusions, these are not so bright in my opinion, but I think it could work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx