Sunday 1 October 2017

Fresh October brings the pheasant...

Hello
October already! Where has the year gone? The first Sunday of the month means that it is time for the next verse of The Craft Barn's twelve month challenge based on Sara Coleridge's poem The Months. Here's my mini canvas, a bit off centre to get the pheasant's tail in!

Fresh October brings the pheasant,
Then to gather nuts is pleasant.
 
 
The leaves are fabulous colours and I've seen some spectacular fungi around, although it's looking a bit rainy and grey here today. Do have a look at the blog to see what everyone else comes up with and as always I will try to visit as many of the entries as possible.

Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, thanks for the visit to mine, pleased you liked the card. I popped over to leave you a comment. This is such a lovely scene. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx