Monday 1 January 2018

Smile It's 2018!

Hello and a Happy New Year

I hope your 2018 is off to a good start. I was determined to do some crafting today but energy levels are still a bit depleted after a few very hectic weeks. I settled for making a few cards with bits and pieces that I have had lying around for a while, thus tidying up at the same time!

The backgrounds are made using Brusho and stencils through the BigShot. A technique I picked up from last year's Clarity Stamp calendar. (A present from a dear crafty friend...and guess what...I was given one for this year too!)

The layers were made using Tonic dies coloured with Distress Oxides.



The New Year off to a good start by saying hello to 2018 with a smile. I hope that this year brings you and your loved ones happiness and fulfilment. xxx





4 comments:

  1. This set of card is gorgeous, the technique is pretty new to me and the result is stunning.
    Happy New Year, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if the technique is what I think it is but it's very effective! And the colours so well chosen, Claire! A gorgeous collection...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! as I was already here I thought I would have a look at what else you've been up to. Gorgeous cards and love the technique. I'm looking forward to getting back to my desk again so that I can play. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx